IT SUPPORT Technician - Co-Op , Full Time/Part Time
IT support technician will join our IT group in providing internal and external customer support for internal applications and technical matters related to desktop hardware, software, printers, mobile devices and network infrastructure.
• Augmenting our current staff for IT support for internal staff, providing level 1 and level 2 support.
• Install or update hardware, software, and operating systems on desktop computers and servers.
• Administer usernames, passwords, and security credentials for staff and reset, as required.
• Remote and on-site support for maintenance and as requested and in the case of an emergency.
• Support IT Manager in the configuration and administration of google workspace cloud infrastructure.
• Support network infrastructure by troubleshooting connectivity issues.
• Assist in new deployment of network devices, hardware and software
• Tracks, escalates, follows up and resolves system issues using a helpdesk ticketing software
• Administers and enforces system operating policies and procedures.
• Supports the configuration of enterprise IT solutions as directed by management
• Experience troubleshooting desktops, laptops, printers, network drives, etc.
• Experience with cloud environment
• Understanding of IT networking concepts and basic understanding of security concepts
• Basic Networking experience and understanding of underlying principles such a TCP/IP, packets and connectivity testing as well as deployment.
• Creates comprehensive supporting documentation for installation and support.
• Ability to work independently in a team environment.
• Strong time management skills including a strong ability to prioritise workload and a demonstrated ability to multitask
Please reach out with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .